Note : Cost of Package on Demond.
Terms and Condition :
- No fees will be involved in case if we are not able to confirm the booking request.
- If you cancel up to 72 hours before your check in date, you will be charged for the entire cost of your stay Cancellation made more than 72 hours will incur 15% cancellation charges
- To confirm reservation we would require a minimum of 50% as advance which is non-refundable
- We suggest you bring personal items, such as medicines , toiletries etc. before joining the tour as these items may not be available locally. A list of things to bring will be sent to you when you book.
- Usually your food and accommodation is covered in the price of the tour, so all you need to do is allow enough spending money for souvenirs, drinks, tips etc. More information will be given on booking.
- You do not have to be exceptionally fit for most of our activities. However, if you are planning a short trek you should be used to some regular exercise (walking, tennis etc.). For high altitude trekking you must be reasonably fit as these treks can involve strenuous walking. We advise you to have a check-up with your doctor before travelling.
- Make sure you bring any personal medications that you may need. Bring enough to cover yourself for the whole trip. We recommend immunizations against Typhoid, Hepatitis A and Tetanus.
- Please consult you doctor for more information. A basic first-aid kit is provided on all our excursions.
- GROUP SIZE Normally our groups will very from four to 50 (max.) participants.our to 50 (max.) participants.